Saturday, September 21, 2013

TARDIS In May


There's something you don't see every day.
  I was fortunate enough to see the TARDIS for myself up close once. The Doctor tried to steal my dog. Isis and I were going for our morning constitutional when we heard the oddest noise. I immediately recognized the sound from my many years of time travel experience. We turned around and sure enough a big blue box had appeared in the middle of the road. Of course we had to investigate.


The one thing we've seen on our walks that she's not afraid of. Imagine that.

Surprisingly, Isis was not afraid and almost went into the thing when the doors opened. If she had gone inside instead of just peeking through the doorway I might never have found her, because as everyone knows, a TARDIS is bigger on the inside. I engaged the Doctor in a brief chat in which he invited me to travel with him and even bring the dog. When I declined, he informed me that he was more interested in Isis than he was in me, and that he would take good care of her if I let him take her with him. That request was politely but firmly declined. Then, as quickly as it appeared, the TARDIS faded away.

Old Time Lords never die, they just fade away...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I encourage you to leave a comment. I value your feedback.